Despite the dismal weather, the dark skies and freezing temperature, I’m feeling sunny this morning! It’s the first day of my new adventure – a round of words in 80 days (ROW80). I’m sure some of you will be wondering how I’m going to achieve such a feat – I mean, it involves setting goals. I actually have to plan for something. So you’ll be shocked to read the rest of this post because I actually have things in black and white! Make sure you’re sitting down because, here they are – my writing related goals for the next 80 days.
- Develop Author Spotlight Section at Writing Room 101
- Update the adventures of Lance Legion at least once per week
- Find a theme and update the layout for Nat Hobson (pen-name)
New project (no title)
- Decide on title for new project!
- Write 8,000 words per week
Fractured – Novella to form part of an anthology
- Edit 1 Chapter per week
ROW80 Sponsor duties
- Visit my group twice weekly
- Visit other ROW80 contributors as time permits
So there you have it, my goals (baby-steps, people!).
I’m really looking forward to my duties as a sponsor because it’s one of the things I love about blogging the most – supporting other writers. So, with that said – I look forward to spending time with you all 🙂
Thanks for stopping by.