This weeks prompts are up at Featured Fiction
Blog tour hosts are needed for upcoming one-day and seven-day events. We are looking for bloggers that are interested in writing Book Reviews, Author Interviews, Spotlights, and/or Guest Posts.
The dates are October 25th, October 27th through November 2nd, November 8th, and November 1oth through November 16th. Please help spread the word.
The books include:
Shadow Stalkers: Book 3 by: Renee Scattergood
Time’s Tempest Book 1 by: M. J. Moores
Angelic Confessions by: Jan Marie
Godmode by: Quan Williams
If you are interested, please contact Administrator, Kathryn Jenkins through our email: DragonKnightChronicles@gmail.com
This is so worth a read…highly entertaining!
Homographs are words of like spelling but with more than one meaning. A homograph that is also pronounced differently is a heteronym.
You think English is easy??
I think a retired English teacher was bored… THIS IS GREAT!
Read all the way to the end…
This took a lot of work to put together!
1) The bandage was wound around the wound.
2) The farm was used to produce produce.
3) The dump was so full that it had to refuse more refuse.
4) We must polish the Polish furniture.
5) He could lead if he would get the lead out.
6) The soldier decided to desert his dessert in the desert.
7) Since there is no time like the present, he thought it was time to present the present.
8) A bass was painted on the head of the bass drum.
9) When shot at, the dove dove into…
View original post 825 more words